I am Allen Browning, an Idaho Falls personal injury attorney who truly considers it an honor and a privilege to help you. From assisting the victims of drunk driving accidents or trucking collisions to serving those harmed by dangerous property conditions, I care greatly about the people I represent. At the end of the day, my satisfaction comes from seeing you on the road to recovery.
Here are a few reasons to consider choosing Browning Law to represent you in any personal injury case:
- Experience: I have been practicing in Idaho's state and federal courts since 1983 and have successfully handled hundreds of personal injury cases. Before becoming an attorney, I was a licensed insurance agent, so I understand how insurance companies operate and how to maximize the strength of my clients' positions.
- Results: I tried and won a record-setting personal injury motor vehicle accident verdict in 2009 ($1,834,000). It is believed to be the only jury verdict for a motor vehicle accident anywhere in Eastern Idaho in excess of $1 million.
- Trial ability: Many personal injury attorneys do not actually take cases to trial or feel comfortable in the courtroom. I do. I have extensive trial experience, so I have learned what to do, what to avoid and what to concentrate on when presenting a case before a judge and jury.
- Settlements: Not withstanding my extensive trial experience, I make every effort to settle cases before trial and obtain the maximum available settlements for my clients. I have the trial skill and track record to back up a reasonable demand for settlement from the insurance companies.
- Accessibility: I offer off-site or weekend appointments by request.
- Reputation: I have been peer-review rated for my legal ability and ethical standards and have served as a guest lecturer at the University of Idaho's "Distinguished Lawyer" series.
- No recovery, no fees: Because my law firm only charges contingency fees for personal injury cases, you owe nothing at all unless I obtain money for you. Plus, I offer a free initial consultation, so you have nothing to lose by contacting me.
- Statewide representation: I can handle cases anywhere in the state of Idaho.
Free Consultation With An Accident Claims Attorney For Pocatello And Beyond
If you believe you or a loved one has a valid personal injury or wrongful death case, feel free to contact me. Simply call Browning Law at 208-534-9874, or send me an email. I will sit down with you, review your situation and give you an honest assessment of your rights and options.